Saturday, January 17, 2015

Kiehls's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado | Review

Hello Angels
I try and not include Age Defying cosmetics and skincare in my routine. Primarily because i like to age naturally and not mess up normal cycle of life. Now this is my personal view. 

One product i have never included in my routine is an eye cream. a) the effort of introducing another product in my routine and having to make sure i use it - pure laziness! b) most eye creams i came across or that gained 'Hype'  in the market contained Anti Aging ingredients. 

I finally did find the one for me. That fits my needs - Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. Key ingredient being Avocado and key target being Hydration. The texture is smooth and rich. Takes a while to sink in but once done your skin feels hydrated and quenched. I love how the cream very much resembles a 'Real' avocado extract, it gives you the feeling of using something very Natural!



It causes absolute no irritation to eyes and is fragrance free. Bonus for me it excludes active Age Defying ingredients. A little goes a long way. So paying that AED150/USD35 for 0.5oz is OK. 

Result? I don't see any visible reduction in my dark circle. But the skin around my eyes feels well taken care of. The cream is light and very moisturizing. My mum's skin is extremely sensitive and she finds the product extremely comforting and non irritating too. 

Let me know your take on Anti Aging products. Also any good eye creams to look out for?

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS