Friday, January 23, 2015

First Aid Beauty | Review

Hello Angels
One of the best things about festive season is almost all brands release gift hampers with some of their best products. I make a good use of this opportunity and gift myself a few!! 

First Aid Beauty is an American cosmetic brand that has been in the limelight for a while. Here are my thoughts on 3 products i received 

Face Cleanser with FAB Antioxidant Booster
Pearl-ish form texture, that helps remove make-up or cleanse face without leaving behind any residue. Initially i used to wipe my face with Bioderma followed by this cleanser. But eventually stuck to using only the cleanser and it did an excellent job. SAVE!

Most cleanser leaves a dry-tight feeling but no such fuss with this one. My face feels clean and normal with no dryness.

The product is infused with botanical antioxidants. However i don't see my skin benefiting a lot from them since the product is ultimately washed away.

Facial Radiance Pads
OK! So this product was much much looked forward to. But am disappointed. Gutted. Almost all beauty Guru's i follow was raving about it and that definitely kept my hopes high!
a) it gave me a mild sting from first use. Second time the same effect.
b) the product is meant to exfoliate, tone and brighten but a normal liquid toner does the same job too minus the sting.
c) the pads are well soaked. Perhaps too soaked. I feel a lot gets wasted because i have a small face!

So all in all, i won't recommend investing in it.


Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration
Treatment for dry parched skin. Now my hands specially are definition to 'Parched' skin by all means. I need to constantly apply cream else they look and feel miserable. I've been taking this cream with me to work and applying it every now and then. My hands don't feel extra moisturized or hydrated. So the product basically acts like any other normal cream with no special powers.

I realize this post haven't been very positive except for the cleanser. But fact remains.
Have you tried FAB products? What are your thoughts?

Available at Feelunique.com

Love



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS