Monday, November 10, 2014

L'OCCITANE SPA

Hello Angels
Visiting a Spa once or twice a month has become quite a routine. With a job that takes 9+ hours from my day, pampering my body is key. So getting to know L'Occitane opened a Spa in Dubai definitely made my day.

Quality wise nothing less was expected from the brand and they definitely kept up to my expectation. The Spa itself is a extension to their store located at The Beach Mall. A small space with 2 treatment rooms. The tiny space did not bother me in fact i love cozy spaces. The interior was fab. The ambiance lifts your spirits and brings a 'feel-good' vibe. 

I opted for their Back & Shoulder relaxation massage. The treatment begins with a soothing foot cleanse. Followed by the massage. Lavender, rose water and shea was used on me. Pressure points were spot on. I never doze off during massages but this time around i think i did (that's a good sign!)


The Therapist who assisted me (Tina) knew her stuff and was extremely sweet. I would definitely recommend this Spa. The prices are moderate and not over the roof (Bonus!). Tel - 044301556

They were also kind enough to give me a goody bag with few mini tubes of their Original Hand and Foot cream and few other samples. These are given on the back of 'concern areas' you highlight while filling up the forms. So fill them in honestly!!

How often do you Spa??

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I just had a massage and facial in L'occitane Spa today and booked another session for next week. It was brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS