Saturday, November 22, 2014

A Night at the Opera | Guerlain

Hello Angles
Current Status - Typing away from a coffee shop whilst my husband gets himself a Back Massage!

Back to Subject. Guerlain brings out their Festive, A Night at the Opera Collection and last week i got onto testing them. My pick from the collection being the Eye and Blush Palette and Meteorites. 

Petrouchka Palette -
Needless to say it is a gorgeous gorgeous looking palette. One of those which can easily become a staple in your handbag. The palette houses 5 eye shadows and 4 blush shades!   

Guerlain played very safe with their choice of shades. Basic colors, keeping in mind these are also the most loved shades by ladies. Eye shadows are decently pigmented. I love the brown and champagne shade. Followed by 4 lovely shades of blushes. Coral, baby pink and 2 darker tone color more for contouring cheeks. I can see myself using every color here quite religiously :) Again the textures is uber soft and pigmented. The 2 shades that occupies smaller areas are more shimmer based.

I love convenient products, this palette can be a life saver for touch ups and travels. 
Approx AED380/USD90.

You can see my Instagram Video of the product here



Perles d'Etoiles Illuminating  Pearls
I have absolutely no idea how to pronounce its name! But i can very well give you a good brief up on the product. Now let me be honest, Guerlain Meteorites are pure luxury. These shimmer pearls are meant to give a subtle illumination. You can use it all over your face as a setting powder or focus more on areas you like to highlight.

I swirl my blush brush into the container, tapping of excess and powder cheeks and corners of my forehead. I mostly tend to replace my usual setting powder with this babe during special occasions. A lovely addition to a makeup addict's collection but not really a necessity.

Approx AED300/USD60

You can see my Instagram Video of the product here



With Christmas/New Year around the corner the Palette and Meteorites make a lovely gift to yourself or dear ones.

Nars Virtual Domination Palette review coming up soon and Boy!! that stuff as already got me excited. 
So stay tuned for it. 

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS