Sunday, October 12, 2014

Aesop Parsley Seed Masque | Review

Hello Angels
I've been FOREVER wanting to try this highly raved about mask. But -
a) it is not (was) available in Dubai and b) i never got around buying it online for some reason or the other. Fortunately, there is now a local website selling it and Boy! was i happy to spot it..

The mask focus on deep cleansing, key ingredients being Parsley Seed, Rose hip Seed and Aloe Vera. The texture is slightly more liquid-y than ordinary clay masks. This allows easy even application. I apply a generous amount on my face and neck for 10-15 minutes. 

Leaves your skin cleansed from within and I've experienced less of dry patches since using it on a weekly basis. In the market for a worth investing mask? Here it is..

Available at Glambox.me and other online stores like CultBeauty. 

Price AED179/USD39


Which is your fav mask at present?

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS