Monday, August 11, 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Balm | Review

Hello Angels
Whilst slipping a Chubby Stick into my shopping basket, i was thinking in my mind ' mmm...let's see what all that fuss about you is, doll!!'

The shade i picked, Curviest Caramel is a nude pink. 

Lip Balm infused with Lipstick, is perhaps the best definition. Thumbs up on a  moisturizing and pigmentation front. Past 3+ hours it leaves a hint of color behind. I love when lipsticks does that, completely serves the purpose right?

The shade has a slight sheen to it but since am a 'no shine on lips' person, i dab my fingers after application to create a matte look.

All shades available are on the darker side except for this one i picked. So girls who love their light pinks and light nudes, this collection may let you down tad bit. It contains Castor seed oil, Shea butter and Mango seed butter, which explains the good moisture lock. 

I would definitely recommend the product and this shade especially, which is soon becoming my favorite after Nars Cruella.

Cost AED102/USD17


Are you a chubby stick fan? Let me know your fav shade if so......

Love



2 comments:

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS