Friday, August 22, 2014

A Day in Life | OOTD & FOTD

Hello Angels
Makeup this month has been a mix of some new and old favorites. Clinique chubby stick, Nars Dual Intensity eyeshadows and Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick has totally won me over. Despite not being a huge eye shadow fan, i constantly reach for Subra. Focusing more on eyes and keeping lips and cheeks simple.

Outfits are basic, simply and airy! Blue on blue is my personal favorite combination with a touch of color. On this particular day it was the Ted Baker Leopard print clutch. How chic...(if i say so myself!!)



Have a great weekend guys...

Love

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is incredible! Love your pictures and your fashion! I just started following you! <3 Take care

    fashionxobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS