Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Satchel Love | Ted Baker

Hello Angels
This month am feeling exceptionally spendy!! Lol...
During my trip to London, and after spotting quite a few Cambridge Satchels on every street, i got rather obsessed with getting one too. So i patiently waited  to get back home (as mentioned before Dubai is much cheaper when it comes to shopping VS London). 

So 3 days back i dropped by Bloomingdales with every intention to purchase a Cambridge medium sized satchel. To my surprise they were running a 50% discount too!! I was looking for either a brown or a purple colored one which unfortunately (fortunately, now to think of it) they did not stock. I didn't want to settle for just any color, so walked away hoping they will call me with an update soon!

Here's the twist - On my way back, i spotted a Cambridge Satchel inspired bag at Ted Baker. Slightly more bigger but in jaw dropping beautiful vibrant colors. They had it in Orange, Blue, Green and black. This beaut was almost the same price and frankly i found them way gorgeous than the Original. 


The material is real leather, with brown straps. I love everything about this bag, including the fact it was slightly bigger. Because, i intend to use it more as a work bag than a handbag. So after a long debate with myself, i settled for the Blue. How pretty??!!

This can easily house all my stuffs and a laptop if necessary. Looks very work oriented but stylish too. Agree?

Do you like the Cambridge satchel or similar style bags? It was quite the buzz last year...am late to the party but never mind!

Am running a Giveaway on Instagram, do participate if you are based in UAE. 

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS