Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Green Berry by Barry M | Summer-rish

Hello Angels
Yup! Yet another post dedicated to a nail lacquer and this time it is a truly truly summer-ish color by Barry M -  GreenBerry, from their Gelly Hi-Shine collection. A bright mint green, that pops!

Application did not go down very smooth because of the slightly gloppy, thick consistency. Though it is no real pain to apply, if you show a little patience (which i lack). I simply adore the color and don't mind spending rest of my summer with it or go through the slight pain of application. 

The collection houses several bright and nude shades. Definitely worth taking a peek or even slipping 1 or 2 into your basket! Cost 25/USD6
  

What do you think of this color? Isn't it gorgeous? 

Love

3 comments:

  1. Ahh I forgot I had this, also forgot how great it looks...think I'll be digging this out from my stash soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS