Friday, July 11, 2014

Beauty/Non Beauty Finds | Review

Hello Angels
Yet again am back with my thoughts on few products and this time a Non Beauty favorite is added too...

Inglot Eye Liner Brush in No 23T
The brush is very fine and pointy.  I purchased it in an attempt to perfect my 'Flick'. For me to get that perfect flick and curve, bristles should be slightly more smooth and not too rigid. Yes! some of you may disagree. The brush does a FAB job and costs only $9.5/AED35. Bargain!

P.S. I use NARS Eye Paint in Black Valley.

Marc Jacobs Precision Pen Liner
Thoroughly thoroughly enjoying Marc Jacobs Liquid Eye Liner stick. This liner is really good. I love the tip, packaging and texture (not too runny). Allows you to create looks from simple to dramatic all the while giving you good control and hold. Jet black and waterproof. SOLD! 


Inglot Cream Blush in 08
What caught my eyes first at the store were their cream blushes. Neatly packaged in cute 'lil pots and available in pretty shades. My instant thought was that they would make a good blush/lip cream. 

I've been using it on and off lately and can i say the product is a real let down. As a blush, it does what we all fear most of cream blushes - they settle on pores and  patches. As a lip cream, they still manage to pull it off but again doesn't last me long. Bottom line, not impressed. 


Home Bakery
Last weekend i found heaven - Chocolate heaven!! This little Cafe/Bakery at Al Wasl, Jumeria, is the perfect hot spot for a fun catch up with friends or family! Chic, stylish, comfortable and most importantly heavenly Cakes, desserts, hot chocolates and much much more. So far I've tried their Nutella Kunafe, Forreo, Hazel Nut Chocolate Fondant, Oreo cake, Frozen chocolate drink and Teas. Yes, you can tell am a FAN! 

The ambiance is perfect to relax and chit chat over delicious yummies....

Hope this post was useful. Let me know if you guys have tried any of these products or visited Home Bakery!

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS