Sunday, June 1, 2014

Peony & Blush Suede | Jo Malone

Hello Angels
Am a massive sucker for perfumes. Good quality perfumes. But this wasn't always the case for me. During my teens, i was the kind who regarded spending over $30 on perfumes a total waste of money. I rather spend them on clothes!

As you may have guessed, that's history. Wearing a beautiful perfume is as important as using the right lipstick/blush for me now. A disclaimer, this is my first attempt to review a perfume.  My love or more of an addiction to Jo Malone's Peony & Blush Suede compels me.

Introduce to Jo Malone brand? No? Thank You. Moving on to the subject scent then. Peony & Blush suede has got every note right. Not too sweet nor too floral. I don't like too overpowering fragrances. This one is subtle yet lasts loooonng. Perfect for Summer. The fragrance simply makes me happy and lifts my spirits (if you know what i mean...). 


A combination of Peony, Jasmine, red apple, Rose and Suede. I absolutely love this Cologne and it is soon becoming my signature scent. 

Yes, these are quite expensive but i justify the same by its lasting power and Ah-Mazing scent. Plus this bottle will last me over 2 months. Which is you favorite Jo Malone Perfume. Next on my list is Blossom. 

I'll be visiting UK this month and if these sell cheaper in London, am definitely stocking! Do try them out next time you stop at a Jo Malone counter or Boutique,

100ml - $158/AED 580
30ml   - $67/AED248

Love





2 comments:

  1. I tried out a few of Jo Malone's scents at the airport earlier this month and fell in love! The only thing that got in my way was the hefty price tag! x

    bohorush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea agree! But the amazing scent takes over my judgement! That being said they do always last me way more than other perfumes I've used like Daisy by Marc Jacobs, Miss Dior etc..

      Delete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS