Thursday, May 22, 2014

X Formula by Sephora | Review

Hello Angels
X Formula Polishes - a new line of nail polishes launched by Sephora. I've read both positive and negative feedback on this product and honestly after reading the same, i was not expecting much at all! But after using them for almost a week now...here's my take!

Firstly, this is one brand that will not let you down when it comes to shades. They have a massive massive collection varying from classics to liquid crystals to Lusters and Graffiti. You name it, they have it! 

I loved the formula. The brush is easy to work with and the packaging is cute. Quality wise i found them equally good compared to Essie (Not every blogger may agree though!)

Personally i loved their pastel colors. Simply Fab! 2 coats and you get an opaque look. They did not chip too soon for me and lasted for about 4 days.

I would highly recommend taking a walk across the X Formula aisle next time your at Sephora. And surely check out their pastel shades. 


Tried these before? Quite a controversial product....what's your take?? Am eager to know....

Love

2 comments:

  1. These look gorgeous, the peach one in particular has my name written all over it!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds amazing... Definitely giving a try!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS