Saturday, May 17, 2014

Revlon Parfumerie Nail Polishes | Review

Hello Angels
This week is going to be all about Nails! I'll be blogging about 3 new nail products am loving at the moment. So all you nail polish, nail art lovers...look out for this space!

Revlon Parfumerie Polishes -  Perfumed polishes. The one thing that sets 'em aside from others. Have i been waiting for this invention to come through?? Nope. I never felt the need to have perfumed polishes. But am always in for giving new inventions a try!

The collection comes in 3 different fragrance notes - Fruits & Floral, Sweets & Spices and Fresh. The fragrance lingers for couple of hours after application. Nothing too strong or disturbing. I loved the color selection. Available in 24 shades varying from pastels to dark to metallics & glitter. 

What caught my eye the most is the packaging. 11/10 to Revlon for coming up with these super cute Perfume inspired bottles. I absolutely adore and love starring at 'em! 


I got myself 4 shades. Bordeaux, Ginger Melon, Apricot Nectar and Lime Basil (the 1st pic tells which is which). The colors are true to what they appear in bottles. I gave Lime Basil a try first and absolutely loved it. 2 coats and your good to go. It leaves signs of strikes slightly though.

Retails at US$8. A good to have product. I would love to own China Flower, a gorg Red, which was not stocked at my local Boots. 

How do you like these polishes? Given a try? Perfumed polishes your thing? Let me know...

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS