Monday, February 17, 2014

MaxFactor & Givenchy Lipsticks | Review

Hello Angels
Lipsticks Lipsticks and more Lipsticks...the obsession doesn't stop! I was recently sent 2 Max Factor lipsticks. Never owned a  Max Factor lipstick before and these in particular didn't seem to interest me much either. But being the kind of make up addict i am, i surely gave them and was 'WOWED'....

The texture is uber smooth and moisturizing. I would say equivalent to a lip balm, but well well pigmented. The red one is called 'Ruby Tuesday' and pink 'Eternal Flame'. Out of the two, my pick would be Ruby Tuesday. It is such a gorgeous color. Red in itself is a stunner, and this one in particular looks amazing. Don't bother yourself with a lip gloss. Everything is taken care of. I love the embossing on 'em but the packaging though pretty is too light. I prefer the bullets slightly heavy. The swatches don't do justice to Ruby Tuesday, the color is much more vibrant than it looks on my hand. 

       
Moving on from a drugstore lippie to a high end brand, Le Rouge Givenchy 203 Rose Dantelle. Got mine from Sephora. It was an impulsive buy to be honest. But i looooove the color. The formula is just about OK. I would say 6/10. Not very moisturizing and you will need to touch up. The packaging is one of a kind. The bullet is wrapped in real leather, bringing that extra extra glam & luxury.

Which among the above did you like? 


Love

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, and these lipsticks look amazing!

    Meg ♡
    http://mynameis-meg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS