Friday, January 3, 2014

Last few Days of 2013!!

Hello Angels
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Hope each one of you had a fantastic kick start to 2014! 

I had a fabulous week and thought of sharing a few moments with you guys. Firstly almost everyday of this week i was out and about. This also meant i ended up eating out a lot. No complaints though. 

My mum and i went for a lovely afternoon tea catch up. I simply love the concept of afternoon tea. It provides immense relaxation and just about the right amount to eat. Sip tea and chit chat! Perfect! Hot drinks were served with standard 3 layered tray of goodies including traditional scones, delicious pastries and sandwiches. 

This week i also made time to experience the world famous fast food chain, newly opened in Dubai - Shake Shack. I personally liked their shakes and drinks more than their burgers. What's your personal favorite at Shake Shack?

I wore a blue glitter packed dress on New Year's eve. Detailed pics coming soon ;)

I kept my makeup really simple all through this week, letting my skin take a vacation too. Very much needed! Here is a quick snapshot...


Take care loves. Do let me know how your new year celebration went by. 

Love


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS