Friday, December 6, 2013

FOTD #1

Hello Angels
Hope you guys are having a fantastic weekend. This will be my 1st official FOTD post. Been wanting to start the series for quite sometime now and this weekend i set myself to it. That being said, i wear minimal makeup during weekends. I like to keep it very light and avoid layering. 


They're Real Mascara by Benefit | Rimmel Stay Matte powder | Maybelline Tattoo eye shadow in On & On Bronze | Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation | Makeup Forever Full Cover concealer | Chanel Blush in | Chanel Rouge Coco 25 | Benefit's Watt's Up highlighter | Real Techniques Stippling Brush | Glambox blush brush  

I have reviewed most products used above hence click on their names to view the individual posts! Hope you liked my first FOTD. Let me know if you like to see more of these in the comments tab below

Have a blast...

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS