Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Laura Mercier Silk Creme | Review

Hello Angels
Disclaimer - this post may cost you US$52
Foundation...ah! There are soo many of them out there. Each promising either coverage, glow, hydration, so on and so forth. This makes purchasing one indeed a task. At least for me. As you know my everyday, go to, feel light foundation is the Bourjois Happy Light. But one cannot survive without a full coverage foundation at disposal. So next up on my list for try out was Laura Mercier's Silk Creme Foundation. 

Much loved and embraced by many beauty bloggers. So let me get on with the nitty gritty. The foundation is an absolute winner. It works wonderfully for me. Offers high coverage but feels very light and smooth on skin. Easy to blend and stays put all day without having to retouch or powder. Love the formulation because it effortlessly covers up blemishes and redness without clogging.


Full coverage foundations mostly give a very matte finish. But the Silk Creme formulation provides a smooth and airbrushed look, giving your face a fresh, healthy lift. I use the shade 'Cashew Beige'. The color looked quite dark for me but on blending, it instantly turned 2 shades lighter. Hence i would recommend you guys to use the foundation on before making a purchase. 

It is an absolute delight watching this foundation do its magic. Plus you need a very little amount for full cover. The tube will last me long for the price i paid. So no worries on that front.

If you guys are on a look out for a new foundation, i would highly recommend this one by Laura Mercier. Let me know your thoughts if you have used it. Else tell me which is your favorite base foundation? 

Love




  

5 comments:

  1. I have wanted to try this foundation for literally about two years! There isn't a counter anywhere near me so next time I'm visiting the city I'll have to scout one out to get matched. xx

    Gemma // DuggyDimples

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O my! 2 years...
      Hope u get to buy one soon ...let me know how it goes!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this looks so good x

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS