Saturday, November 2, 2013

Frosted Purple by Gosh

Hello Angels
Nail paints! Joy in tiny cute bottles. Just take a look at this beauty by Gosh cosmetics. There was no way i was walking out of Boots without purchasing it. Such a beautiful grey/silver toned glitter called 03 Frosted Purple. This glitter polish is matte in texture and hence doesn't shine TOO much. Which for somebody like me is a win win. Because i don't like going overboard with glitter.

Looks FAB + stays put for long + doesn't chip + Cost $8 = A must buy!


How do you like it ladies? Check out the Frosted Sand Look collection by Gosh for more such beautiful glitter matte polishes. Also let me know if there is any polish you think i must check out from any other brand or Gosh! Hope your guys are rocking the weekend!

Love

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had much luck with GOSH nail polish in the past but this does look fantastic! :)

    Hayfa
    http://www.londonloafers.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Exactly what I told myself when I spotted it...lol...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS