Sunday, August 18, 2013

Bon Appetit!!

Hello Angels
Some of you (esp those dieting) will hate me for this post. But i really don't understand what's up with ME? I have developed an irresistible urge to eat a lot during the past few weeks. Eat not just anything, but yum...delicious foods! No, am not Preg. I guess its just a period or a phase. 

But no complains. Am completely enjoying it. Trying out new restaurants and cafes as always been my thing. Paul is an absolute fav of mine. And below is one of my picks - A Chicken Faluche. Their desserts are also lip smacking good. Am trying to avoid junk. But occasionally i just lose control. :) I am gravitating a lot towards Salads too. Which i think is good in a way. 


I have a weakness towards anything sweet and chocolaty as well. So you may see am not lagging far behind there too. Food brings me joy. I don't eat just for the sake of eating. I enjoy my meals well. At least most of the times. 

Are you a foody? What's your favorite food or dessert? Please tell me its OK to feel this way!!

  
Follow me on Twitter @angel_fato
Instagram @fathoosh

♥ xoxo 



3 comments:

  1. mmm!! i'm sitting here with my mom and we are droooooling! more posts like this please! xxxxxxx

    www.emmaalexandra1996@blogspo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks to u and ur mum...
      Yes I will surely do such similar posts ...

      Delete
  2. Ben n Jerrys Chocolate fudge Brownie ice cream ......!!!!!!!!!oooooo Fatma yum yum it is

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS