Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Benefit Watt's Up! | Review

Hello Angels
Last week i hit pan on my Mac Cream Base in Pearl. This 'lil pot as been my absolute favorite highlighter for months. However, i decided to try a new product instead of a repurchase. Benefit's Watt's Up was always on my wish list and I realized this was my chance to bag one :)




Packaging
I absolutely adore the packaging of all Benefit products. They are funky and unique. And this one was no exception. Beautiful box and the product itself came in a roll up tube. 

Texture & Glow
It as a buttery consistency, which in turn allows you to apply and buff in the product easily. The shade strikes a perfect balance between a gold and a silver shimmer. Which I absolutely love. It lasts long and does not fade on you. Yay! 

Application
I would categorize Watt's Up as quite an intense highlighter. But one can always control the amount to be applied and thereby reduce a heavy glow if preferred. I apply it in a V shape, starting from my brow bone and towards the cheek bone. I prefer using a brush for application because it gives me full control. 

The only drawback (something that can be easily worked upon and resolved though) is the tube in itself is slightly big for direct application. Hence the reason why I use a brush. I really wish it came in a smaller tube. Or is it already available??


I am really really loving this product. It gives you that fantastic glow in real and in pictures. Watt's Up costs $39 (9.4g). Pricey. But i think it will last me long enough.
Tell me if you are a Watt's Up fan. What are your other Benefit favorite?? 

Happy weekend lovelies!

Follow me on Twitter @angel_fato
Instagram @fathoosh

♥ xoxo 



3 comments:

  1. That sounds really good, I love benefit make up! :)

    Anna xx

    www.thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the packaging of Benefit!! I hope you'll have a chance and stop by my blog. All about Beauty. Life. and DIY. If you ever have an OTD, LOTD, hair or nail tutorial, or a fun fashion DIY, I'd love for you to share it at "That's my Style" Link party every Friday. Don't have anything to share? Stop by anyway for beauty tutorial and fun DIY projects. Hope to see you there. :)

    Karla @ www.MySerendipitousLife.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS