Friday, July 12, 2013

Cake Pops

Hello Angels
Its the weekend!! woohoo...
I have a sweet tooth that's no big secret now. Plus all those who follow me on Instagram would know this better. Last evening i baked a few cake pops for my 'lil cousins. 

Cake pops are nothing but cake on sticks. Very very simple to make. Firstly crumble the baked cake. Add frosting to this mixture. This will enable you to roll the cake into small cute balls. Place the balls in the freezer for 15 to 20min to firm up. Once done you can dip the balls into candy melt for that extra coating of sweetness and then sprinkle away toppings of your choice. 
I used crushed gems for my toppings. These make the perfect beautiful gift and kids love it (i love it too)


Have you baked a cake pop before? What do you think about mine? 
Have a great weekend lovelies....

Follow me on Twitter @angel_fato
Instagram @fathoosh

♥ xoxo 



11 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love cake pops, they're adorable! :) Really enjoying reading your blog at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u Rosie! Such comments make my day....

      Delete
  2. Delicious and yummy!!!Lovely presentation!!!Could finish the entire cake pops you made if you give me a chance:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG these look delicious! x
    http://www.tigerlillyquinn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @aysha & @Fritha
      thank u lovelies! Glad you like them...they were indeed delicious (not becoz i made 'em)

      Delete
  4. I have never had a cakepop before in my life but they look so frickin yummy!!! These ones look amazing, if I could reach into my computer screen and take them believe me I would!
    xxxxxx

    segenswunsche.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should try them....they are amazing!
      i wish i could serve you a few via my Blog :D

      Delete
  5. These look so tasty and tempting, would love to try them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hii fatema!
    Around 2 days back I started to read ur blogs&they are lovely indeed!!
    Keep up the gud work.
    N talking about ur reviews they are so genuine.

    Cheers
    Nazia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hii fatema!
    Around 2 days back I started to read ur blogs&they are lovely indeed!!
    Keep up the gud work.
    N talking about ur reviews they are so genuine.

    Cheers
    Nazia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS