Saturday, April 6, 2013

Labello Lip Butters & Other Updates!

Hello Angels
How is the world treating you?
Climate out here in Dubai is flipping back to Hot from Moderate. Which means dry skin, chapped lips and dull hair. As a result i need to follow a strict regime to keep my skin healthy and dry free

The Labello Lip Butters, the much hyped about product finally launches in Middle east and i grabbed the Macadamia and Raspberry Rose. The product does a decent job. Keeps your lip moisturized for a 2-3 hours max. Which fits the decent 'no of hours' window for me.
The Macadamia flavor taste delicious and Raspberry smells like heaven. No Doubt! I give in!
However, i didn't find it excelling over and above the lip butters already existing in the market. Plus i lovvve these tin packaging but have to agree to the fact that its not very hygienic.


♥ More updates 
This weekend was all about chilling out. For most of the time, i was very much at home with family. Nothing like it. Treated myself with Haagen Daz ice cream, fruits and Lush Bath Bombs.
Secondly, if i can be of any positive influence on you guys, then now be it! I cleaned my much messed up make up drawer and felt rather proud of myself with the end result. Below is an After and Before pic!


How did your week go by?
Have you tried the Lip Butter? Whats you say?


Don't forget to join my 100+ followers giveaway!
Follow me on Twitter @angel_fato
Instagram @fathoosh

♥ xoxo 



3 comments:

  1. Hi Fatzee! I love lip butter, but have never tried the Labello brand. Weekends are awesome aren't they? Thanks so much for stopping by and helping me celebrate my SITS Day! :-)

    Michell @Prowess and Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I now really want to try lip butter! I haven't come across it in South Africa yet though :(

    also..
    I love your blog and have nominated it for the Versatile Blogger Award.
    All the info is on my blog.. and while you are there maybe stay and have a look around?

    lifeslikearoadwetravelon.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just picked this up and yes i do love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS