Thursday, February 28, 2013

Weekday Haul ♥

Hello Angels
This week, way before the weekend arrived i went out shopping to grab a few essentials! (For me, in my world this seemed essential...or maybe am simply justifying my purchase!) I have a party coming up this weekend, tomorrow to be precise. So a sparkly, party kinda top was required. Zara my savior, as always came to my rescue! The knitwear is perfect for the occasion - Casual cum sparkly!

The Scarf is from Parfois. I ♥ the blue and pink combo and i love this shop. I have never returned empty handed from this shop. Their accessories are trendy and gorgeous. Check their website out Click me!

Last but not the least - this item was not an essential but i had to get it!!!
Honestly, how can i turn my back on this gorgeous VS Makeup bag?? This is from their new collection and my my its selling out fast. They had a slightly bigger rectangular shaped one too, but i found this one to be the perfect size.


That;s about it! See , wasn't that huge! :)
Have you checked out VS new collection? I loved their jumpers...

♥ xoxo 

Follow me on Instagran @fathoosh

4 comments:

  1. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! great post! would you like to follow each other?
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com/♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I love them all! Can't wait for you to wear 'em!

    xoxo,
    Kisty of The Style Mermaid
    http://kisty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I wore them on weekend! Pics on Instagram....;)

      Delete
  3. Oh what an adorable jumper, Zara have such nice clothes! Lovely post

    http://beautybyeimear.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS