Thursday, February 7, 2013

♥ Haul - Makeup/Cosmetics

Hello angels
A make up slash cosmetics haul. 
These were purchased over the past week. It's the best time for shopping here in Dubai now as we have the shopping festival going on. Stores are running their best deals and I am exploiting it, to the core (or may be they are exploiting my weakness and making money out of me!! Food for thought)

From boots I grabbed this awesome ♥ Soap & Glory  Mini Wonders box. It's got miniatures of all my favorite Soap & Glory items. These are specially launched for Valentines day. And I think they make perfect gift. I love the packaging, true to its name!
Plus i got the Hot Body softening scrub. I haven't used this before but going by the ingredients (Macadamia Oil, Aloe Vera etc), i will surely love it


♥ Sally Hansen 
Cuticle Massage Cream- I can go on and on about Sally Hansen's products and these two are my new finds. The cuticle cream has really helped me. My cuticle feels healthier. This tiny container will last me the whole year.
Vitamin B lip balm - Wowwy....moisturizing and it gives a very impressive tone to your lip. I wear it underneath my lipstick and it keeps my lip conditioned all day long. To add on, i love its mild fragrance and taste!!


L'oreal Liquid Eye Liner (Carbon Gloss)
I may have repurchased this product probably 5 to 6 times. Which tells how much I love them. Am not even on a hunt for an alternative, since am satisfied with this one 100 %

Topshop Lip Liner
Another favorite. I love Topshop products. They are of decent quality and reasonable price. It's called Fearless and i adore 'em! (My swatch style is a 'lil different!!)


To my surprise when i went into Sephora, the store was crowded with more than usual no of men. Of course!! Valentines day is around the corner and looks like they know where to shop. I even heard a man asking the store lady for the naked palette 2!!! How sweet....and lucky girl! 

But the fact remains, shopping for a Girl is easy! Shopping for Men OMG is a task! 

What is your favorite Soap & Glory product? What do you wish for valentines day??
♥ xoxo  


2 comments:

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS