Tuesday, January 15, 2013

♥Vanity Case♥

Hello angels
I always always wanted to own a vanity case, but somehow could not justify the purchase. But since last year I have been traveling a lot and i think its time! (drama queen i am...)

Why a train case over a makeup bag? 
 More organized
 tubes and brushes are safe from being squashed
 no digging deep into your pouches to grab an item
No fear of breaking bottled items ( i once broke my nail varnish)

Now all my make up items feels safe!




Slightly deviating from the subject....
I told the shop lady that the case was a  gift! So they wrapped it up for me! Now this is something i am always up to. Certain stores you know for sure stock beautiful gift papers and boxes, so if i happen to purchase from one such store, I make the most of it (Bloomingdale's for eg! Their boxes are awesome and i use them to store my handbags and scarfs) Why not gift yourself right....
I may sound like a weirdo, but i have a weakness towards cute, pretty 'lil things....

2 more days to go...
xoxo 

6 comments:

  1. I am sooo much taken away by ths train case...xxx lovin it... U keep it so cute fathi XOXO❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I want one, this is so much easier than tipping my makeup out everywhere to find what I need

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! And I'm so glad I have found your blog!
    following! :)

    thatnorthernlass.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS