Thursday, December 27, 2012

What's C♥♥kin? Instagram Snapsh♥t

Hello Angels
Since am on my core leave until Jan 2, 2013....most of these days were spend partying, eating, shopping and sleeping!! (a lot of 'ing' going on)...i am exploiting my day offs to the core and no regrets what so ever!!  

 On my plate...

1/2 ♥ morning breakfast with mom @ More Cafe
3 ♥ Nando's
4 ♥ Burned cookies courtesy me and my grlfrnd (Of course our second batch turned out well)
5 ♥ Triple layer choco from Choco's
6 ♥ My Fav - Spicy royale from Burger King

Its always such a joy, if we can spare time for a lovely dinner or breakfast in a day. With a hectic work schedule am mostly deprived of it but i sure did make up for it this time...

What have you guys been munching on lately?
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Had a great tym wid yu mah darling❤ thanks fr all ya support in bakin those cookies;) n yea that Choco pastry luks so tempting❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anytime my dear....next time will bake a cake

      Delete
  2. lovely photos, makes me hungry!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Just to let you know I have nominated you for the versatile blogger award!

    http://inthebigoldworld.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/000-012-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Annie-Lou X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS