Friday, December 14, 2012

My week so far....♥


Hello angels
The look and feel of post it notes on pin board as always made me feel happy. Sounds weird?? That's me! I really enjoy pinning my To Do list, Snaps, inspiring quotes etc on my pin board. So why note have a similar theme on my blog??

A quick flash back and update on my weekend...



Last Wednesday, me and my friends from work had a lovely fun filled party at an open terrace restaurant. It was next to the beach and the view was amazing. A perfect get away from a hectic work schedule!!


                                              Tell me what you guys think of it?! xoxo...

4 comments:

  1. It's so cute! Are those bows made into pins?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes tat was the idea....happy ppl recognize it !!! Hehe...;)

      Delete
  2. You rock gal!!!Like the energy and cool ideas!!!!
    Great to know you had a wonderful time at the party:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS