Friday, November 30, 2012

It rained....♥


(The tallest building in the world, standing proud besides the rain clouds)

Hello angels
No matter how hard I try, I would fail to express my joy, happiness and excitement today morning, when I was woken up by the sound of cars driving against pouring rain....
How rare it is in a desert to rain, is a known fact. When it does, it calls for a celebration..

The following happened in a fraction of seconds....
I jumped off my bed, started yelling like a mad women...followed by my husband jumping off the bed...we rushing towards the washroom...gulping tea like water...hopping into our car for a drive...

I don't mind spending the rest of the day at home sipping hot chocolate...
it was such a beautiful morning.....



A perfect start to the weekend....xoxo

Join me in my Giveaway...refer to the 'Giveaway Begins' Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment...they make me a happy lil bunny!

FOLLOWERS